11.24.2011

'tis a gift

In the spirit of Naomi Davis over at The Rockstar Diaries, I thought I'd post a little Thankgiving list as well.

I'm thankful for...
  • Predictability
  • Happy memories
  • Sunshine
  • Mr. Beeton's Kindle
  • Reality television
  • The National Zoo
  • Girls' morning out at Dunkin Donuts with Ruby
  • Footie pajammies
  • Friends (especially the ones in Paris!)
  • The Amazon wishlist application
  • Old Town Takoma
  • Flannel sheets
  • Hot chocolate and grilled cheese
  • She and Him: Volume 1
  • Family walks
  • Black Friday Thanksgiving dinner
  • My big family
  • My little family
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving, everyone!

Keep sweeping, Martha

Finished reading Blood, Bones, Butter by Gabrielle Hamilton.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shout out -- we are thankful for you, too! (or do you have other friends in Paris?!?!) Have a happy day.