3.05.2012

super hank

One of Baby Beeton's friends in our moms' group has a baby doll. It's so cute to see him snuggle with it. When he brought it to our house, all the other kids wanted to play with it, too (okay, well, they mostly wanted to chew on it). It got me to thinking that Baby Beeton also needed a doll. And, since I've been forbidden to take him to the American Girl Doll store, I settled for buying him a super hero doll - a good compromise, I thought. Check out "Super Hank." Isn't he adorable?


You can see more super heros at "Joy Made It" on Etsy.

Keep sweeping, Martha

Watching New Girl (living up to the hype).

2 comments:

Joy said...

Hey! I know that doll :) Thanks for sharing your experience at Joy Made It on your blog. I'm so glad you're happy!!!

All the best,
Joy

Martha Beeton said...

No problem, Joy. I had to share Super Hank with my friends and family. He is just too cute! Thanks again!