6.09.2009

founding farmers

This summer, my librarian partner and I have been using a project we've been working on as an excuse to eat out. Yesterday, we tried Founding Farmers, a place I've been dying to try for a while now. Founding Farmers has a mission - natural food, green design - and I was anxious to see if it lived up to the hype that I'd been hearing. 

Not only was the building design impressive (it did, in fact, feel like you were walking into a "very cool farmhouse"), but the food that I had was awesome. An Arnold Palmer, chicken pot pie, and campfire smores pudding for dessert. My only regret was that it was one o'clock in the afternoon. I really wanted to try some of the innovative cocktails that were listed.

The only other excitement around here was the party we attended this past weekend for my number one niece! Happy Birthday to Baby M!

Keep sweeping, Martha

Watched What Just Happened?, a lot of bad reality television (Bachelorette, I'm a Celebrity - Get Me Outta Here, Real Housewives of New Jersey), and am in the middle of Weeds: Season 4.

1 comment:

Vaiden said...

I know Arnold Palmer's niece. She calls him "Uncle Arnie". He once gave her family and autographed copy of his book for Christmas.